- Advocacy for a law protecting the rights of physically challenged persons in Nigeria. (this law has passed its second reading on the floor of the Nigerian senate, chaired by Senate president David Mark)
- Construction of a school for handicapped children at the cost of N10, 000, 000 (Ten Million naira only) in Yenagoa Bayelsa state. Sponsored by the First bank of Nigeria.
- Distribution of 500 wheel chairs and guide canes to physically challenged persons in Abuja.
- Advocacy/seminars for decent dressing on 40 Nigerian university campuses with very impressive results in partnership with the university authorities.
- Free Breast and cervical cancer screening to women in Bayelsa and Benue states in partnership with the First Ladies of those states.
- Renovation of Gidan Bige orphanage in Benue state, Nigeria.
- Donation of medical equipments and payment of Medical bills for kerosene burnt victims at the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
- Full Scholarship for 12 physically challenged students at the Niger Delta University.
- Payment of medical bills for kerosene burnt and cleft victims at the Federal Medical Center in Yenegoa, Bayelsa State.